Thursday 25 August 2011

concerts

here i sit posting on my blog well my little sister watches tree house saying good bye sink because max said it on max and ruby. or body wave on four square. she just said max americandro(americano)we're lady gaga fans she says she wants to go to a lady gaga concert to bad she couldnt come with me my mom and my aunty to the monster ball tour st.paul Minnesota at the exele center it was fing amazeing i was floor only a few rows away from the stage it was hard to see i got lifted up so see the monster ant the end it looked like a fish but it was obviously worth it some lady gave me a glowie stick on the floor i put it in the holdy thing it the car asoon as we got in its never been out of the car since its pink :) that was a nice lady i bet she gave it to me cuz she thought i was cute. the opening band scared me i do not like them.

katy perry mts center winnipeg july 13 California dreams soo awesome !!!
Gwen stefani twice i dont remember when but i was four and then eight then there was no doubt :)


i only got tees from gaga and katy i dont remember what the no doubt clothes looked like but yeah.